The OIDC Provider is currently available in three different pilot configurations supporting various feature combinations. All features will be consolidated into one single configuration after the pilot phase. Each of the configurations are in turn available in different environments (preview, pre-prod, prototype).
|IDP options||Supplementary Services||Environment|
|Pilot configuration||BankID||xID||Additional Information||PSD2||Preview||Pre-prod||Prototype|
For further details on access URLs for each of the pilot configurations, see separate pages for BankID, xID and PSD2. See also source code on GitHub for various examples on how to implement OIDC Clients.
The following information must be supplied by the owner of the OIDC Client that requests access. Sucessfull enrollment will result in the return of a client_id and a client_secret to the application owner.
- Description on what the OIDC Client is going to be used for
- Contact information for both technical and commercial requests.
- Optionally a BankID Merchant certificate to be used for the Client, thus replacing the default certificate of the OIDC Service itself.
- Requested user properties or resources (scopes).
- One of more URLs where control will redirected back to the OIDC client (redirect URLs must be pre-registered for safety reasons).
- A display name for the OIDC Client that will be shown in the header of the (default) OIDC dialogues.
- Optionally an URL for custom GUI handling overriding the default GUI component of the OIDC Provider.